Scott Davis is very much the "All-American" guy. He was born on the 4th of July, and played pro-baseball after he graduated from Adelphi University. More importantly, Scott’s personal and business ethics are grounded in a deep sense of family, religion and duty to his profession.
A goal-oriented hard worker, Scott was raised in a family-owned entrepreneurial business atmosphere, and began his own investment accounts at age 16. This led to a formal education in finance and economics, a string of professional designations and his own business in 1992. An active member of the community, Scott frequently contributes and volunteers with a wide range of charitable organizations.
The secret to Scott’s success has come from good people saying good things about him. Scott puts relationships and values ahead of business. "I focus on helping people. I help them understand their goals, opportunities, risks and the many options available to them." His mission is to grow a reputable and successful business by helping his clients maximize their personal and financial goals.
Scott is an active member of his community and has been involved with the following organizations:
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Behavioral Financial Advisor (BFA)
- International Association of Registered Financial Consultants (RFC)
- Life Underwriters Training Council Fellowship (LUTCF)
- Securities America Advisory Council
- Member Financial Services Institute (FSI)
- Million Dollar Round Table since 1996 - Lifetime Member Status
- Society of Financial Service Professionals
- Adelphi University Alumni
- Knights of Columbus–past officer
- Major League Baseball Alumni Assoc.
- Various Athletic and Charitable Organizations